Salpaus Further Education strives to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services and the EU Accessibility Directive. The current Salpaus.fi website was released on 10.10.2017. We do our best to fulfill the accessibility requirements. We are constantly working on improving accessibility to benefit all our clients.
Fulfillment of accessibility requirements
Salpaus.fi website currently meets the critical accessibility requirements according to Levels A and AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. with the following exceptions:
- Colors and contrasts
- Search boxes values
- Search engine buttons
- Embedded HTML elements on the site
- Alt texts for embedded images
- Video and podcast subtitles
- Absence of headings and indentation
- Accessibility of PDF files
- Functionality of menus
- Clickable elements in the mobile view
- Content width in mobile view
The website's issues and problems in terms of accessibility requirements are listed in detail in the Accessibility Statement. The statement is currently only available in Finnish.